The Pro Runner x450 AW II convertible roller/backpack is purpose-built to organize and protect more gear and provide more options for maneuvering in busy airports and crowded streets.
There are times when you have to carry it all. Pro camera equipment for shoots. Multiple devices for workflow. Accessories and necessities for travel. This next generation of Lowepros widely popular professional backpack design does the job with ease, thoughtful organization, and a modern, streamlined design.
- Keep lots of gear in order and within reach via primary organization zones
- Camera zone includes MaxFit System of dividers for maximum capacity and a snug protective fit; easy to adjust for all types of kit scenarios
- Removable accessory case zips closed and serves as convenient organization for hard drives, cables, and cords
- Device zone includes dedicated spaces for includes dedicated spaces for a laptop, iPad® or Galaxy® Tab, and Wacom® tablet; CradleFit™ pockets suspend and protect devices from directly bumping against the ground
- 3D mesh padding on the back panel, contoured shoulder straps, and removable waistbelt provide support to carry a substantial amount of gear for the long haul
- Travel-friendly details throughout the pack help make the journey hassle-free: YKK locking zippers, front document pockets, mesh side pockets, adjustable sternum strap, convertible compression/trolley straps, SlipLock™ attachment loops, and a built-in All Weather AW Cover™ (in a zippered pocket) add ease of use
- Convert x450 to a roller: tuck in shoulder straps, remove waistbelt, deploy trolley handle
- Sturdy urethane wheels provide smooth transport
- Sized to meet standard carry-on requirements (45 linear in./114.3 cm); to meet requirements, you may need to remove laptop, tripod holder and other attachments. See your airline for current size and weight restrictions.
Exterior depth range: 22.5 - 28.5 cm
Interior depth range: 11 - 16.4 cm