The CapturePRO® Camera Clip is our flagship, pro-quality camera carrying solution. Carry any camera on any backpack strap, belt or bag. All-aluminum, extra-durable construction. Compatible with multiple tripod types, and can be used as a tripod head itself. The difference between this CapturePRO Camera Clip and our previous model is the PROplate that comes pre-loaded. This CapturePRO comes with our new PROplate which combines the functionality of the three previous PROplates into one new PROplate.
- Works with any camera: Full-frame DSLR, Crop-sensor DSLR, compact mirrorless or point-and-shoot.
- Strong enough for any physical activity: Quick-release lock withstands over 200 lbs. of force.
- Works with ARCA-type tripods: Take your camera out of CapturePRO and put it directly into your ARCA-type tripod.
- Works with Manfrotto RC-2 tripods: Install a set of adapters into the PROplate (adapters and plate included) and your camera will fit into both ARCA and Manfrotto® RC2 tripods.
- All-Aluminum Construction: CapturePRO boasts a professional quality build for especially rugged environments.
- Converts to a tripod clamp: CapturePRO can be screwed atop your tripod and used as a quick-release clamp.
- Attaches to any strap or belt: Works with straps up to 3 inches (7.6 cm) wide and 0.5 inches (1.3 cm) thick.
- Change lenses with ease: Your camera locks into Capture in multiple directions, allowing fast lens changing.
- Button safety lock: Twist the quick-release button to prevent theft and accidental drops.
- Plate lock: Rigidly secures the quick-release plate in the clip for stabilization while taking POV video.
- Ultralight, ultra-durable: Weatherproof powdercoated aluminum construction
- Lifetime guarantee from Peak Design
In addition, CapturePRO® comes with the PROplate™ quick-release plate, which gives you some added benefits:
- Works with all Peak Design straps: PROplate contains 4 loops for connecting Peak Design Anchors, letting you use CapturePRO with any quick-connecting camera strap from Peak Design.
- Machined & anodized construction: PROplate has a smoother, harder finish than our Standard Plate, giving you extra-smooth operation